NDD Downtown Market
Returning in 2021!
The NDD Downtown Market (a newly-imagined version of the NDD Common Greens Farmers Market) will take place starting June 24 through September 30, 2021. Make plans to stop by and see what Downtown Newark has to offer!
The 2021 NDD Downtown Market will take place at PSE&G Plaza on Thursdays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. In addition to live music, a farm stand hosted by the Urban Agriculture Cooperative, curated arts and crafts vendors, physical fitness activations, and information tables highlighting local businesses and community-based organizations, the market will feature a seating area dedicated to food delivery services bringing food from downtown restaurants. Vendor selection, featured restaurants, and programming will all be centered on downtown businesses.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for every Thursday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm starting on June 24, 2021. The NDD Downtown Market will be back and ready to welcome you at the former PSE&G Plaza, 80 Park Place, Newark, NJ. We’ll see you there!
Jewelry and Accessories
- Fast Track Fashions (fashions and handbags)
- Karima’s Paparazzi Jewelry
- My Loss, Your Gain
- Nitjuan Designs (jewelry)
- Some Sisters
Services, Self Care & Misc.
- Edison Park Fast – 1160 Raymond Blvd. ($9.00) (map)
- Icon Parking – 111 Mulberry St. ($17.00) (map)
- LAZ Parking – 42 Mulberry St. ($8.00) (map)
- Military Park Garage – 42-50 Park Pl. ($7/first hour) (map)
- On-street parking is also available; visit parking machine for payment info
Become a Vendor
The NDD is always excited to welcome new vendors to the Downtown Market. If you have a home-based business, are looking to open a brick-and-mortar, or already have an established business in Newark or elsewhere, we welcome your application. Applications have been received for 2021 but if you are interested in applying for 2022, contact email@example.com.