Licenses and Permits

Peddlers License

A  City of Newark Peddler License is required to peddle general merchandise and food. An application is required and must be submitted to the Central Licensing Unit at City Hall Room B-26. Interested vendors should contact the Central Licensing Unit.

Special Events

Vendors who are interested in a special event license should refer to

Inside Newark

Sign up for our monthly newsletter
This is an error message
Sign Up