NDD Downtown Market
Returning in 2022!
The NDD Downtown Market will return in the summer of 2022. Make plans to stop by and see what Downtown Newark has to offer!
The 2022 NDD Downtown Market will take place at the PSE&G/Prudential Plaza at 80 Park Place from June 2 to October 13 on Thursdays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. The market will feature live music, a farm stand hosted by the Urban Agriculture Cooperative, curated arts and crafts vendors, physical fitness activations, and information tables highlighting local businesses and community-based organizations. Returning in 2022 will be a selection of food vendors offering a wide variety of edible delights, whether you are looking for a daytime lunch or something to take home.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for every Thursday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. The NDD Downtown Market will be ready to welcome you!
Jewelry and Accessories
- Fast Track Fashions (fashions and handbags)
- Karima’s Paparazzi Jewelry
- My Loss, Your Gain
- Nitjuan Designs (jewelry)
- Some Sisters
Services, Self Care & Misc.
- Edison Park Fast – 1160 Raymond Blvd. ($9.00/first hour) (map)
- Icon Parking – 111 Mulberry St. ($14.00/first hour) (map)
- LAZ Parking – 42 Mulberry St. ($8.00/first hour) (map)
- Military Park Garage – 42-50 Park Pl. ($8/first hour) (map)
- On-street parking is also available; visit parking machine for payment info
Become a Vendor
The NDD is always excited to welcome new vendors to the Downtown Market. If you have a home-based business, are looking to open a brick-and-mortar, or already have an established business in Newark or elsewhere, we welcome your application. Click on the blue box below to get started. To find out more about applying for the summer of 2022, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The application window will be open from March 16 to April 8.