Grow with Google Webinar Series
Hosted by: Newark Downtown District, Newark Public Library, Newark Regional Business Alliance, Forward Ever Sustainable Business Alliance, Makerhoods
Attention Newark Small Businesses!
Expand Your Digital Skills and Learn How to Reach Customers with Google
Reach Customers Online with Google
Learn how Google works. Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Introduction to free tools to help your business appear online
- Creating a free Google My Business profile
- Advertising your business on Google
April 27, 2021, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
Want your business to be found online? Need to figure out how to manage your business on Google Search and Maps? This is the workshop for you. Join us to learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. We will highlight the importance of verifying and how to use Google My Business effectively.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Tips, tricks and what’s new!
- Hands-on demo of Google My Business
May 13, 2021, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Using YouTube to Grow Your Business
Let’s talk about YouTube. Are you thinking of creating a YouTube Channel? Are you currently using YouTube for your business? Not sure how to get started or how to build your channel? This is the webinar for you! Get best practices for creating a YouTube Channel and compelling video content that promotes your products and services and drives engagement with your brand.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Why you should have a YouTube channel
- How to set up a YouTube channel
- What’s important to fill out when uploading a video
- Making good creative content, and how to target and measure the results
May 25, 2021, 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Make Your Website Work for You
During this webinar, we’ll discuss how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports their goals. Whether launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this webinar will help.
June 9, 2021, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
All webinars will be taught by certified Grow with Google Trainer Randi Penfil. Randi has more than 20 years of experience helping small businesses and nonprofits improve their digital marketing.
As a professional speaker and trainer, Randi has educated thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs. Before becoming a Google-supported trainer, Randi educated and trained SMBs for Constant Contact as the Mid-Atlantic Regional Development Director. She brings enthusiasm and experience to every workshop and conversation about digital marketing. Her passion is helping small businesses take control of their digital footprint.
Visit Google.com/Grow to learn more about Google’s digital skills resources.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 973-622-2002.