CLICK HERE for NDD Programs Related to COVID-19
CLICK HERE for Newark Small Business Recovery Survey
CLICK HERE for the NDD 2021 Reopening Survey

Business Details

St. Patrick's Pro-Cathedral

Saint Patrick’s Pro-Cathedral, at 91 Washington Street, Newark, was the first seat of the Bishops of Newark until the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart was dedicated in 1954. While the parish continues to serve a small Catholic community living in this downtown Newark area, the parish also serves a larger community of commuters who work in Newark. Since its foundation in 1850, Saint Patrick’s Pro-Cathedral has served the City of Newark’s Catholics as a spiritual center. Led by the Holy Spirit, we joyously celebrate the Holy Mass and Sacraments, live the Good News of the Gospel in its actions and programs, and encourage an ever-deepening relationship with Christ Jesus.

LOCATION

91 Washington Street
Newark , NJ 07102

Contact: 973-623-0497
View Website